FOOT SOLDIER FOR CHRIST Ministry (FS4C) is a nondenominational New Testament fellowship in accordance with 2 Cor 10:3-4 and ACTS 2:42. We are Called, Chosen, Confirmed, and Charged. We are a Purposed and Promised people; who agree to answer the call to be Soldier in the Kingdom of GOD effecting change throughout the nations.
Definition of a Soldier:
• Soldier – A Soldier is person who contends or persists steadfastly in any cause. Someone who does not wish to engage in conflict but is fully prepared to fight to the death to keep the peace. He will fight to the death to defend GOD’s highest Ideals and Values. He will fight to the death to defend the freedom of those who cannot defend themselves. A Soldier uses both body and mind in harmony and cooperation. A Soldier is disciplined. A Soldier assesses both his own skills and resources and those of his opponent. He is one who will not always win every battle life puts in his path. He is one who will face those battles and never quit!
Is to help (W.E.L.D.) soldiers together.
- To Worship: To praise and worship the Lord God Almighty as a corporate body.
- To Evangelize: To see lost souls saved for the Kingdom of God.
- To Love: To meet the physical as well as spiritual needs of the community.
- To Disciple: To teach and lead saints in the pattern of Christ, and equip them to lead others to Christ.
We glorify God by help training his soldiers for biblical fellowship and outreach, equipping and encouraging them to minister effectively, integrating faith, profession & military training with excellence in a military structure. We provide resources to develop godly character and equip them to influence their world for Christ. Becoming a SOLDIER of CHRIST is not a destination; it is the beginning of a life long journey. Our objective is to be an example of holiness, excellence, character, and integrity. Through our gifts, skills and talents in accordance with Ephesians 6:12 & 4:11-12
Is to move Christians from being unengaged to being fully engaged soldier of action. We believe that through our servant based ministry we can come along side the local church and assist in building up God’s army ultimately impacting the church. This in turn will affect the God’s soldier’s, their family and the community they serves in a powerful way.
We envision a movement of thousands of courageous men and women passionately following Christ, representing Him in advancing the Gospel through relationships where they live, work, train for war, and deploy. This movement includes men and women of all races and ranks, and permeates the military community. Comprised of nearly 4 million+ people, the U.S. military community has proven to be one of the largest, most responsive sub-cultures today.
We want to help young, impressionable, searching, mold-able, and eager for relationship, many of those serving in the armed forces are in some of the most strategic moments of their lives—moments of receptivity, of soul-searching, of discovery, and of life transformation. (FS4C) exists to be there during these strategic moments sharing the gospel and our lives. It’s why we are here—for these poignant moments of life-change.
(FS4C) ministers not only to the military community, their spouses, dependents and civilians as well. We work to introduce people to Jesus Christ and help Christians to grow in faith.
“We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God, but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us.” I Thessalonians 2:8
Would you consider partnering with us in this effort to carry the Gospel to those in the Arm Forces & civilians that have been wounded by life? And have not experience Christ’s love ?
Prayer Warriors – (that’s you) willing to pray daily for the concerns of the troops, their families and this ministry.
Local Representatives – (that’s you who have or are still wearing the uniform) who are willing to facilitate fellowship groups at their location.
The Six Pillars of Military Ministry we believe:
Guiding us are six strategic objectives…the “Six Pillars of Military Ministry”… which describe our ministry today and point the way to where we are headed tomorrow.
- Pillar 1 – Spiritually nurture enlisted U.S. military members throughout their military careers.
- Pillar 2– Build Christian military leaders and influence our nation for Christ as a result.
- Pillar 3– Provide Christ-centered solutions for military families under stress and those suffering from the destructive effects of combat trauma.
- Pillar 4– Arm troops in harm’s way with spiritual resources. Provide Bibles and devotional materials to chaplains and directly to troops, veterans, and families.
- Pillar 5 – Wage Christian outreach, discipleship and training on the Internet to military members across the world.
- Pillar 6 – Train, equip and support indigenous military leaders as they build Christian ministries in their own nations.